• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for a golf blog contributor from Europe

mediaguru

Reaction score
My golf blog is getting more and more popular. I'd like it to grow more and I'm looking for contributors. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the material I'd like to cover and the European golf world is one that I could use some ouside help with.

I'd like to find someone who:

1. is a golf freak
2. is a computer geek
3. knows how to write (or at least use a spell checker) ;)
4. can be my "european correspondent"

Not looking for a ton of posts. Perhaps 1 short blurb and 1 more detailed post per week.

If you are interested PM me.

looking for any Canadians? :D

admittedly, I've never read your blog, I barely have enough time to read this (until I'm back in class and not paying attention), but it never hurts to ask

I'm in the UK.What is 'blogging'?

Blog is like an online diary.
You write your thoughts on something (here golf related) for everyone to read...

IrishGolfer said:
Dave
I think you just blew the interview... :)

Nice...

If you don't know what blogging is check out my blog: http://www.hookedongolfblog.com

There is also a link there that you can click that says "what is a blog?" and that will help you out too...

Ah,typical internet geekery[:)].

I could be a pooter blooger,unfortunately I am a bit of an idiot,so would be pretty crap at it.

LOL. I don't qualify for the European part, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog, mg.

dave. said:
Ah,typical internet geekery[:)].

I could be a pooter blooger, unfortunately I am a bit of an idiot,so would be pretty crap at it.

C'mon I'll bet you read the paper or watch the news at least occasionally. Trust me it won't be a problem.

I watch the news everyday tbh.I will blog from the UK no problem.Have you US chaps heard of Jordans tits?

Heard of, yes. Seen them, no. Get to blogging!

They could feed New Orleans for weeks.We in the UK will donate her to the crisis.

dave. said:
I watch the news everyday tbh.I will blog from the UK no problem.Have you US chaps heard of Jordans tits?

I'm going to need a link for that...

To the US,love from England............

awww.blazinbeauties.com_images4_katie_price_katie_price_13.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781