• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Losing weight has never been so easy!

Atlas33

Reaction score
How is it none of the mods squashed this bug with extreme predjudice before I saw it? :p

We gotta leave SOME for the big man....:D

You're time here will be short. Enjoy the bunker. :diespam:

I've already lost 12lbs in 23 days by myself thank you very much(now I'm only fat, not DAYUM HE FAT fat), now stop spamming!:diespam:

I think Atlas33 is making a MAJOR assumption here!

How am I meant to lose weight while your providing me with spam.

Bye Bye Atlas.....

Atlas33 said:
How is it none of the mods squashed this bug with extreme predjudice before I saw it? :p

I just vaporized him....

Bravo on patrol.

Adam Pettman said:
How am I meant to lose weight while your providing me with spam.

Chuckle....that's pretty clever Adam...

Slingblade said:
How is it none of the mods squashed this bug with extreme predjudice before I saw it?

Uhh, maybe they're thinking you should lose some weight?

/me goes ducking out the side door.

Weight Loss

Stress can make you gain weight, although with some people stress can actually make them lose their weight...so circumstances can affect peoples weight differently!

Looks like my life is just full of stress, again! Yep, just when I thought it was safe and the weight started to drop off, something else happens! :) I could starve myself and if a major catastrophy happens, I just seem to gain weight just by looking at food even! :D

I'm still trying to figure out why he classified losing weight as "Other Sports". Maybe he was confused and assumed all athletes would automatically look for a drug to fix their problem

Sporting Activities

Or maybe he was just hoping that someone could suggest one or two sporting activities one can get up to in order to lose weight! ;)

smileyrose said:
Or maybe he was just hoping that someone could suggest one or two sporting activities one can get up to in order to lose weight! ;)
Maybe the Sumo Wrestling forum??? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423