• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Luckiest ever hole in one?

another tidbit. 8 holes in one at the RBC this year.

Actor Fred MacMurray had a hole in one at Bel Air Country Club when his ball ricocheted off a Port-A-John.

Wow, that was awesome!

In college some old ladies were letting me and a buddy play through so we played a par 3 together. This one lady thinned one into the woods way off line, it ricocheted around a couple times and went flying right at the green, grazed the cup and settled a couple inches from the hole.

The old lady said, "could you grab that ball for me when you go up there?"--completely unimpressed that she had almost just holed out. Both my buddy and I just started laughing!

When my oldest son was 4, he holed out from just inside of 100 yards(I would say about 85yds). It was lucky but it wasn't a crap shot. He flushed a driver off of a wet, tight lie. Most amazing shot I have ever seen.

I think the luckiest hole in one, which I can't seem to find decent video of, was when Andrew Magee drove the par four 17th at the TPC Scottsdale. It glanced off of Tom Byrum's putter (who was still putting out) and rolled in for an albatross.

I think the luckiest hole in one, which I can't seem to find decent video of, was when Andrew Magee drove the par four 17th at the TPC Scottsdale. It glanced off of Tom Byrum's putter (who was still putting out) and rolled in for an albatross.

1:18 mark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427