• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Claret Jug.....

Hey - if it will work for titleist ads, then why not here??

I am personally offended that you automatically assume that Mass wears men's underwear. Perhaps he's a silk man. Perhaps not.

Please, in the future, if we could refer to them as "undergarments". That way, it's more politically correct and we are stepping on anyones toes.

Heaven forbid we'd offend someone here. ;)

R35

IrishGolfer said:
Massimo

Thanks for getting back so promptly with these answers, awesome. Just a few more. I'll be brief...

Looking at your stats and equipment, can we attribute your new found success to your Wal-mart underwear. What coulour were they on Day 4? Tiger Red perhaps? Is this your lucky colour? Have you signed an exclusive endorsement contract with Wal-mart? Did you stain these shorts at any point during the final round? Our readers are very keen to know. :D

As for my underwear, I think we are getting a little too personal..... I think....

A friend once told me "The uglier the Golf shirt, the better you will play." I try to extend this to my underwear. I believe it may have worked.....

Since, I am the master of the 3-putt, staining the shorts is not a problem.....

Rockford35 said:
I am personally offended that you automatically assume that Mass wears men's underwear. Perhaps he's a silk man. Perhaps not.

Please, in the future, if we could refer to them as "undergarments". That way, it's more politically correct and we are stepping on anyones toes.

Heaven forbid we'd offend someone here. ;)

R35
And thats why i love this place. I havent stoped laughing since i got here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520