• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Golf Nightmare

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I woke up breathing hard after a horrible nightmare. In this nightmare I'm golfing as a partner with Jack Nicklaus and another famous golfer I can't remember. In any case this goofy course is layed out inside and outside of people's houses and it's vivid and real (full color) as dreams can get.

Don't worry it get's even weirder. I'm trying to tee off inside a house where you had to hit it out the window, over the pool and onto the green. I'm absolutely whiffing at the ball every swing and I swing harder and harder every time. I CAN NOT even hit the ball. Jack Nicklaus is rolling his eyes and shaking his head and then stands in front of me so I can't hit. So I say "Jack, will you please get out of my way?" and he does!! So I wake up.

Went to a doctor appointment and stop at sssmokin's (twin brother of course) and tell him this dream. Here he says he also had a dream about playing golf inside and outside houses that night but no Nicklaus. Talk about the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
I've had dreams like that.

Why are golf dreams always so stressful?! I've never had a good golf dream that I can remember.
Me neither! On a semi-related topic I usually play my local course in my head before I go to sleep, I shoot par and usually get to the 6th or 7th hole and then I fall asleep, lol

My golf nightmares usually involve eclark trying to seduce ssssmokin's women...and failing....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520