• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My morning at the shop....

And a lighter club means the old duffers can swing faster... (no not me you a**holes!!!).... :laugh: :laugh:

Nice report Rock, glad to see that we agree on a few things. Maybe I should try an FT-3:D

Right.:laugh:

Won't happen. An FT-5 maybe, when the price comes down.

After you hit the Superquad and FT-5, the Burner and BB460 just don't measure up. The best deal in drivers is still the TE Geomax. You are not going to find a better driver for $199 new.

I am also starting to thing that we are seeing signs of Rock starting to waffle on his anti-ho campaign. A trip to the hitting bays is a sure signs of cracks in the foundation. :D

I am also starting to thing that we are seeing signs of Rock starting to waffle on his anti-ho campaign. A trip to the hitting bays is a sure signs of cracks in the foundation. :D

I didn't buy anything. And, I didn't check E-bay, 4GEA, GD, FGI, GWRX or OG when I got home either. :D

I'm seriously done. Short of shafts, my bag is complete. New spinner in my 49*, another in my second driver and that's it. I'm completely content.

I did go to another shop this afternoon and hit the MX500 Mizzy driver and the MP-60s and 67's. The Mizzy is pretty decent, the 60's are good, but the 67's are on my list to ho in '08. Simply magnificent.

R35

I got the mp67 PW and I love it! I'm a few days away from a new iron set but that is staying in the bag!! I just wish my game was solid enough to play the rest of the set. :(

I did go to another shop this afternoon and hit the MX500 Mizzy driver and the MP-60s and 67's. The Mizzy is pretty decent, the 60's are good, but the 67's are on my list to ho in '08. Simply magnificent.

R35

Your perfectly content, but you already know what you getting next year?

Dude, you in trouble and you just don't know it. :D

Relax, take a deep breath, repeat after me: I will not ho again, I will not ho again, I will not ho again.

I am starting to think that Sling will have to start taking some of the member dues and start supporting the "Anti-ho Clinic" which we will probably have to name in honor of Ezra after he dies from a tragic ho'ing incident when the UPS guy accidently drops all of his eBay scores for the day on top of him suffocating him to death.

You know what, I am done. After the one eBay aution ends (that I am currently winning by the way :D), I am done with ho'ing for the season with the sole exception of shafts/grips or other consumables and/or tools. No Quadratic, no HiBore, no putters, no wedges, just no more clubheads period. I feel that my ho'ing is only fostering additional ho'ing by other board members. I am done.

Whose with me?

Dude, I started this a week ago.

"That just happened!"

:D

6 months. I'm telling ya.

R35

6 months. I'm telling ya.

R35

I'm done. Unlike you, I am stocked up for the nuclear winter. Probably at least 5 full sets to choose from plus an immense stock of putters. I think I can weather the storm longer than 6 months.

So, they always say the best way to get through this is to have some one else keep an eye on you. You got my back, Pedro? :D

Set the initial limit at Jan 1, 2008? No more clubs/clubheads?

January 1? Hmm...I could probably do it, but I won't. I already conceded to the end of August. Fall is when the crazy deals happen. I can't let that slide.

Dude, I can't. :D

However, I can hold your hand til the new year. 5 sets....I wouldn't ho either!

R35

Wow, Superquad gets a 9/10 from you???? That's like a 14/10 if it said Cleveland on it. :)

Wow, Superquad gets a 9/10 from you???? That's like a 14/10 if it said Cleveland on it. :)

Very funny. ;)

It's honestly the best TM I've hit to date, without a doubt. That REAX sucks donkey dangles tho. Just the worst feel ever. It feels like it bends about 2" from the grip and no where else. WTF is that?

What weight configuration does yours have? I've heard that guys are loading up on it and the head is caving.

The Burner is garbage. I wouldn't play that if someone gave it to me.

R35

R35

Great minds, eh ! ;) Thought you might like those.

The guy that fitted me for my sticks told us to stray away from that driver, unless you're a duffer, in which case it ain't a bad solution. Basically told us it sucks, as he did about Mizuno's ball. 'X8' is it called ? Not being launched in the UK that, anyway. The guys in the factory told us it was real bad, which surprised me no end.

That REAX sucks donkey dangles tho. Just the worst feel ever. It feels like it bends about 2" from the grip and no where else. WTF is that?

That is what I thought about it.

Weren't you a fan of the original Quad, Rock..?

Yeah, the Reax is not the greatest but a decent OEM to me, of course I liked the MAS2 also, probably only guy on the planet.

I have mine set up stock 1,12,12,1. I may mess with it and go 4,8,12,2 or something but not anything stupid like 4-12's or something. The highest TM weights you can get are 14's and they only come in the FW woods I beleive. They have the "homemade" ones on Ebay like 18 and 22g's. Anyone stupid enough to stick one of those in there deserves to have it cave in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301