• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My newest gear addition

LyleG

gear head
Reaction score
We call him Erik Karl ;) Born May 5, 7lbs8oz, 21 inches long and everyone doing great.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b399_biglyle2_erikathome2.jpg

Congrats Lyle!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!!

Congrats again, Lyle. Great looking kiddo!

R35

Congratulations Lyle!
What is this, 2 or 3?

Too cute, congrats Lyle !!!!!!!

congrats again!

That's a wee cutie, congrats man!

CONGRATULATIONS Lyle!!!!

Congrats Lyle! Glad he's healthy and everything is well. Good lookin kid too, I might add.

Congratulations, Lyle!! Haven't you 'hatched' a couple kids since moving a few years ago? Is there something in the water??? Enjoy, even the new ones. Too soon, they will be driving, dating, marrying, and gone from home. Hopefully, you'll teach him "real" English where he doesn't say "aye" after every other word!!!! :>)

Good for you and your wife. Much better than a stupid golf club.

Kevin

Real cutey Lyle. (You sure are liking this making babies thing).... I've forgotten what it's like.

:wink:

Thanks all. This is number 2 for us, and being that I am on the wrong side of 40 its the last one as well. Simply put I am way to old for this LOL.

We got word today that little Erik has come back NEGATIVE in his testing for Hemophilia. We are both relieved and a little saddened that our oldest boy will now have to go it alone. I know it may seem odd to be sad in some ways but it is what it is. All in all though it is a huge relief. Our first boy is responding tremendously to treatment so in the end this should all work out fine.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

PS - he gets his good lucks from me FWIW ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520