• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Saturday

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Reaction score
Played this morning and recorded my first eagle, but still didn't do too good more about this later, as we speak i'm getting ready to go to red lobster for the endless shrimp, and more about this later

:usflag:

well ok , shrimp isn't my thing, i could only eat 70 the eagle was a 80 yard punch shot where it had to stay 4 feet above the ground, more details, busy day

Come talk to me when you have a challenge, grasshopper. I have two Endless Shrimp events under my belt, 170 with one and 110 with the other.

That 184 chicken strips is gross. People shouldn't eat that much.

But why am I proud of you? :p

R35

Actually I can't eat much shrimps because I'm allergic to them. :repuke:

Two or three are okay though...

i would have eaten more but my parents were ready to go, i need to go with my cousin, we'd put them out of business

O, i forgot, my first eagle believe it or not, ok the hole is a 320 dogleg left with two ginormous trees in the dogleg, i hook my drive behind the trees, luckily, theres a maintenance road through the two trees and i can see the pin on the other side, i have vines overhanging my path 5 ft. above the ground all the way, i have about 100 yards left, i take my 7 iron and play it back in my stance, i chop down on the ball and the ball goes screamin under the trees bounces once on mulch, one bounce in a puddle another bounce in a puddle, skips on the fringe and hits the pin, rolls accross the green and hit the flag squarely and drops oh and i forgot i had a lie in mulch/sand

:usflag:

Good job Youngun....

The're all fun..

Third round in a row....

Third straight round that someone has holed a shot from the tee or fairway.

Unfortunately, I have not participated in this shotmaking.

Today we are on #16 a short, downhill Par 4 - 409 yards.

One guy in my team is 115 yards out coming out of light rough on the left.

Ball hits and bounces twice and rolls in.

To my credit, I had 88 yards to the hole and hit it about 10 feet short and rolled mine in for birdie.

I shot 80 today with two birdies, two greenies and one sandie. Had two double bogeys - a very critical stat that I am careful to keep.

Went home $13 to the good.

Our greens had core aeration on Monday. Bunch of bumps and grinds...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520