• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NC/SC Shottalk outing?

I might be able to make this trip. Especially if it was in September. I'm driving to Wisconsin for a week in September and could add a day to the trip for golf with you guys.

Which week and where abouts in Wisconsin are you headed. Maybe we can schedule an outing then as well.

Which week and where abouts in Wisconsin are you headed. Maybe we can schedule an outing then as well.
Not sure yet. Probably the last week of September / first week of October. I'll be in Janesville.

So, what would be the best dates for everyone? It looks like my Sept trip is going to fall through, I just suggested August as the rates are still down. I am open to any date, and I'll set it up. I'll let you all pick the BEST dates for everyone. How aobut you gus knock it around over the weekend and make the call by Sunday. Let's try to get everyone committed and then go from there.

I am already scheduled to play a couple of tournaments the 26th and 27th of September. September wouldn't be the best for me, but, I could probably still swing it.

I'm good for pretty much any date. I just have to put in to be off.

A definite date would help. SWMBO has to put in for days off pretty far in advance.

Late in August or Early in September would work the best for me. I get back to the US on August 15th so really the 22nd or later in August would be ideal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520