• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Clubs

Kilted Arab

Reaction score
Mizuno MP-60s. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm in love with them.

Only used them twice after 8 months without playing - and I'm hitting better than I have done for a couple of years after screwing my game up with graphite-shafter x-16s.

Also, I love the heavenwoods. There's a new driver in there, a Cleveland Ti460 that I know nothing about - a friend in Abu Dhabi gave it to me when I left. The Jury is still out on that one. There's a bright blue shaft on it "Graffaloy nano-technology NT Prototype 65 G r-flex". Any info/thoughts on that much appreciated!

Cheers all

KA
new clubs.JPG

The shaft on the driver...
Shaft.JPG
Shaft1.JPG

You ass...

That's my dream setup right there, save the Two Ball and the wedges.

Bastard!:D

Green with envy,

R35

Yeah that is a nice set of sticks, just got to get a 588 SW and you will be full on set up.

They ain't no Dunlop Quattros...but they'll do in a pinch.

Very nice bag. I just picked up the MP60 3i to use with my set. I can tell they are definitely a players iron. If you want the 3i I may get sick of it in a few weeks.
icon10.gif

I finally went out and got to play a course with some meat today and reminded myself why I bought the 60's.

The sticks are the cats ass, plain and simple.

Nice setup KA.

I'm about to pickup my new MP60's today.....

Can't wait :)

ezra76 said:
Very nice bag. I just picked up the MP60 3i to use with my set. I can tell they are definitely a players iron. If you want the 3i I may get sick of it in a few weeks.
icon10.gif

Ha! I use the heavenwoods, so ditched the 3i.

Anyone want two? always good to have a spare...

You're killin' me KA....just killin' me...I am drooling over those clubs...maybe someday....after I am gone I will inherit a set...

Nice setup KA. I've been thinking of adding a 3rd hybrid too. Now at least I'll know I'm not alone.

If that would have been a stiff flex nano (comp NT) in that Launcher R35 would've been all over it!! I just sold exactly the same setup only mine was a Launcher Comp. If you can hit it you'll be amazed.

Give me a review....I need to freshen up the home page.

Where's the Bird's club? That Big Bertha driver of your wife's? I'll bet it's hiding in the back somewhere.

Nice sticks though. When are they heading West next? Any chance of a rematch in Ireland?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520