• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from NC!

Carl Spackler

Reaction score
Whats up everyone, my name is Mike, I'm from Southport NC. I'm 24 and I've been playing for about 10 years now I guess. I never have kept up with my handicap but used to play ALOT back in highschool when I was on the golf team and was pretty decent. I usually shot pretty consistently in the mid to upper 70's and even shot 68 once, now not so much lol but still enjoy playing when I can. After highschool I got an associates degree in turf management and now work on course called The Reserve Club in St. James Plantation as an assistant superintendent. I dont have too many people to play with these days and I'm not real big on playing by myself. I'm always down to meet new people and play some golf so if anyone on here lives near me and would like to play anywhere in St. James for cheap send me a message. One of the benefits I have working on a golf course is I can get guest on for cart fee only ($25). Here's a picture a friend of mine took the other day while we were playing, I dont usually dress this lame I had just got off work and was still wearing my work clothes lol
ai1091.photobucket.com_albums_i382_2k2nbmta_carshow2011140.jpg

Welcome, Mike! Southport's a great area...love eating at The Provision Co!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520