• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member from Fredericksburg VA - howdy!

Hey Steve. is it me or are more and more threads over at FGI becoming complete shit shows?

I am almost done with that forum. There are a few regulars who pick at every OP and then they pick at the responders to the OP. I went into that Diamond Tour Sucks thread and tried to post positive comments about Jason Hiland and as usual, Par4QC starts in on me. I've had it with him and have almost had it with FGI. Those guys are getting to be like a large group of grumpy gossipy old maids. Maybe it's the snow?

These boys just love to bicker - Breathing a Sigh of Relief

Last edited:
That's the thread that made me post here this morning.

I like diamond tour

Don't venture into the Politics and Religion forum over there - hate and discontent spews profusely and they LIKE it!
Religion and Politics are sure to stir the pot, if its a good group it'll stay in check but most of the time its chaos.

Well Steve, looks like FGI finally ran you out.

Well Steve, looks like FGI finally ran you out.
You know Greg, I thought long and hard (just like my dick) about that decision. I did an assessment of the fun vs aggravation ratio and assessed that FGI was more pain than fun. There is a handful of guys there that just plain ruin it for me. I don't get anything out of it really - I don't know most of those guys and the ones I have met, I now see personally. It's not like I owe the forum anything as I contributed a lot (besides snarkasm). Seems that most of the FGI guys I really identify with (yes, like) are here and/or in Golfbuzz. I'm not one to threaten to leave or even announce it - no need, I just walk away. What really matters in this world are my family. The rest of you schmucks are just icing on the cake. ;) Don't get all mushy now, I was told I'm not supposed to like you...................

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520