• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member...Locust Grove VA

OTOH, if you've got some military experience, we need an "enforcer" to enforce the enforcers. Are you for hire????
Sure but my tendency is to go right to the nuclear option. [emoji6]

Hi everyone. I play about once a week and seldom practice. Feel good when I break 90 which isn't very often [emoji30]but it's all about the challenge and just getting out there. Looking forward to reading and posting. Ya'll sound like a fun bunch!

Howdy! PapaD here - as described a driver Ho (I just can't decide) and PING gear addict. Retired (DoD) geezer (63) and living in FreddyBurg VA. Subsonic is in Warrenton and we tee it up a few times/month. You'll have to join us - maybe introduce us to some Locust Grove venues? We both use VSGA discount cards and love the occasional road trip. We could meet at Lake of the Woods or Meadows or Rapidan out your way.

Last edited:
Welcome! Make yourself at home, or as at home as you can in the certifiable mental ward of the online golf community!

Here is the rundown of the usuals here

Anonymous golfaholic (AG) : good player, says he doesn't pla enough

Ha, you only say that because I don't talk about my bad rounds. ;)

Welcome to the board, Prdfew

Howdy! PapaD here - as described a driver Ho (I just can't decide) and PING gear addict. Retired (DoD) geezer (63) and living in FreddyBurg VA. Subsonic is in Warrenton and we tee it up a few times/month. You'll have to join us - maybe introduce us to some Locust Grove venues? We both use VSGA discount cards and love the occasional road trip.

Hey PaPaD. I play Ping irons; old Calloway driver and 3W and some Adams hybrids I can't hit. Out here I play Meadows Farm, Gauntlet and Culpeper CC using VSGA. Occasionally play Lee's Hill and Mattaponi Springs as well as a couple of courses near Front Royal. Still running 95 Mon-Fri working a Govt job so my golf is usually restricted to weekends. We will have to get together for a round.

Hey PaPaD. I play Ping irons; old Calloway driver and 3W and some Adams hybrids I can't hit. Out here I play Meadows Farm, Gauntlet and Culpeper CC using VSGA. Occasionally play Lee's Hill and Mattaponi Springs as well as a couple of courses near Front Royal. Still running 95 Mon-Fri working a Govt job so my golf is usually restricted to weekends. We will have to get together for a round.

I live in a Del Webb 55+ community very near the Gauntlet. I play there, Lee's Hill, Pendleton, Meadows, Rapidan and about once a month we go down to Belmont in Richmond. Subsonic is still working so he and I occasionally play weekends. Keep in touch - we'll tee it up soon!

Not Bane, I'm Batman.

fat-batman-04.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35