• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Shafts

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Reaction score
This is going to be hard to do since nobody can see my swing but I plan on re-shafting my 3 wood and driver. What are some of the better shafts on the market.

Titleist 983 E and Titleist PT15

- My swing speed is 115 MPH
- I hit a average trajectory with low spin
- My tendancie misses are a draw or a big push
- I want a boreing flight (reason I got these babies)

I know some shafts just work with some clubs. Any "ideas" to what shafts may I like for a decent price.

I hit basically the same ball as you from your description. I've had nothing but good luck with Grafalloy Blue/Launch and Adila NV series shafts. Both produce exactly what you describe, a peircing shot.

Shafts are so personal, it's really tough to give recommends, even with seeing someone's swing. It's that personal a feel.

Maybe grab a whole whack of drivers and give them a go. Take the one you like and find out how it's shafted, trimmed and it's length. Then go from there.

Hope this helps.

R35

NV is a bit stiff. I liked the blue alot even though my club fitter dosnt really like it. He fitted me w/ fujikuras. Vista tour and speeders

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520