• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NewBy from EU -Czech rep.

rokoroko

Reaction score
Hi all members here,

My name is Robert and I am a dedicated golfer almost 2 years.
In my country used to be just few golf clubs but it changed after 89 dramaticaly and now everywhere is a golf yard.
I would like to play golf someday in the mecca of golf too.
and on the end I have a project on net ,I dont want to break any rules so who is interested about it(it is a golf video courses TV site at this stage) can PM or post interest here .
I would like to hear from a real golfers a feedback about it too,it will be probably more usefull for beginners now.

rokoroko

Welcome aboard Robert!

I have to say that this is the first time I've ever encountered a golfer from eastern Europe.

How about some pictures of your local courses?
We'd love to see them. :)

Welcome to the board, :D

Welcome aboard, I presume Scotland is the golf mecca you refer too.

Welcome Robert, I am living in Germany right now, so I am right next door. I have been to the Czech Republic a couple of times and really liked it. Prague is a really cool city. Czech is much cheaper then most of the other European countries, so you can have a lot of fun with out spending a lot of money.

Welcome...we are indeed excited to have someone from Eastern Europe and would enjoy seeing pictures of your golf courses...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520