• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL fans please weigh in.

Do you believe we have to watch our teams this coming weekend? Even though the Big Blue won in less than convincing fashion vs. the Skins, I have no faith. Tough goings for Romo and the Boys too. Lose to the Lions at home and not looking good. Wonder what Parcells has up his sleeve vs. a tough Seattle team which played to form in Tampa and has an equally talented coach in Holmgren. Good luck, er, I think. At least you have a coach who has his team's attention.

Do you believe we have to watch our teams this coming weekend? Even though the Big Blue won in less than convincing fashion vs. the Skins, I have no faith. Tough goings for Romo and the Boys too. Lose to the Lions at home and not looking good. Wonder what Parcells has up his sleeve vs. a tough Seattle team which played to form in Tampa and has an equally talented coach in Holmgren. Good luck, er, I think. At least you have a coach who has his team's attention.
I think Romo is having difficulties adapting to the media and fan attention. The defense is only reacting to the offense or lack of offense. Maybe romo will play better next year but I do not see them going past the Seahawks.

The reason NFL Network isn't widely available across all cable providers is absolutely because of money; but it isn't necessarily what you think.

The NFL Network folks do not want the channel to be a premium channel, they want it to be available to basic cable customers (just like ESPN). So, if the cable provider won't put it on the basic pkg then the NFL Network folks won't allow the provider to offer the channel.

I think Romo is having difficulties adapting to the media and fan attention. The defense is only reacting to the offense or lack of offense. Maybe romo will play better next year but I do not see them going past the Seahawks.
Romo does look like a bit frazzled lately, yet Parcells commented about his "Overconfidence" yesterday. I thought you needed to be a bit cocky to succeed in that league.
I think Manning is exactly the opposite. Though with the scoring outburst Sat. nite (Thank you Tiki) the switch in play callers may give us some hope. How does your area rate Tiki?

Romo does look like a bit frazzled lately, yet Parcells commented about his "Overconfidence" yesterday. I thought you needed to be a bit cocky to succeed in that league.
I think Manning is exactly the opposite. Though with the scoring outburst Sat. nite (Thank you Tiki) the switch in play callers may give us some hope. How does your area rate Tiki?
The only team i get involved with is the cowboys and everything here is either romo this or romo that then terrell owens.

The reason NFL Network isn't widely available across all cable providers is absolutely because of money; but it isn't necessarily what you think.

The NFL Network folks do not want the channel to be a premium channel, they want it to be available to basic cable customers (just like ESPN). So, if the cable provider won't put it on the basic pkg then the NFL Network folks won't allow the provider to offer the channel.

I get that part, but the nfl wants the cable providers to charge evreyone
an xtra charge for it and not everyone watches the nfl. Its not fair for them.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520