• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike One Black ball

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a deal on these for $24/doz and had a $10 gift certificate to use so got them. I love these things! LONG off the driver (considering it was 50º F and every shot seemed against the 20 mph wind blowing). And wow do these things stop cold on the green. This ball lasted the whole round and looked like brand new when done. My "pet" HX Tour would have had some scuffs. Anyone else use these (Jeff I know does)? :)

I've been wanting to try them. They are the older model that's on clearance everywhere, right? I think I may try to unload something and grab a 2 doz. pack off GG one of these days.

ive used them. They are great. I like them better than prov's i think.

They have a softer feel than the platinum.

They're probably last year's 2006 model. The one in the square (almost) box similar to HX Tours. The year before model was in the normal type (side by side) doz box. :D

This is the first Nike ball I've ever hit that I've liked. And I REALLY liked it!!

It's a great ball. Comparable to the ProV but a little firmer and doesn't spin as much. I like them a lot.

I've been wanting to try them. They are the older model that's on clearance everywhere, right? I think I may try to unload something and grab a 2 doz. pack off GG one of these days.

Ezra76

The GG Nike One Blacks (2 doz sale) are 2005 versions (flat box), not 2006 (square box). Don't know how those compare to these 2006 I used. Their price on the 2006 is normal price. :)

Naw. Just follow WBL around the course and look in the trees.

:D

SiberianDVM

Nah. One ball all day yesterday and still have it. (You can hardly lose a ball if you only hit it 20 yards per swing)... :laugh:

SiberianDVM Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCanadianGuy
Great, now i'll have to buy a dozen of these.

Naw. Just follow WBL around the course and look in the trees.

:D
Have you played with WBL??? How did you know that????:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35