• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike Slingshot Irons

T

Tbone

I was reading one of my golf magazines and they were talking about the new nike slingshot irons. Does anybody have those or know if there any good?

I tried them out and I hit them nice but nothing better than my current set. I did not care for the steel shaft they used, I felt a ton of vibration in my hands and up the arms on shots.

Tincup said:
I tried them out and I hit them nice but nothing better than my current set. I did not care for the steel shaft they used, I felt a ton of vibration in my hands and up the arms on shots.

This was exactly my problem too. They had a dead feel from the shafts.

Lots of guys love them tho, so it's probably your best bet to go out and demo a set. That will tell the tale of the tape.

R35

I'd definitely demo them. I picked one up at our golf shop the other day and hit a few balls into their net and it felt great, very smooth. It didn't feel dead to me. But I haven't hit one outside of a net, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520