• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Northern Irish Golfers Look Here!

pball5156

Reaction score
Well,

I'll be visiting Northern Ireland this summer for 2 weeks, and one of my goals is to play an Irish course. If money was not an option, where would you play? I might get 1 or 2 chances to play golf in Ireland and I want to make it memorable, so I would like to play the best Northern Ireland has to offer. If you can, please keep it somewhat close to Ards, as that is where I'm staying.

Do you own a digital camera and do you think you can beat Irishgolfer?

If not, you should just move onto scotland. ;)

I own one. I'll take pictures. =).

As far as Irish goes, maybe. I'm new to the board, so I don't know alot of these guys. I'm 16 and I'm doing a foreign exchange for 2 weeks, so I'll be staying with an Irish family in Ards, for 2 weeks of fun in Northern Ireland. WOOOOO.

Irish is a 5....take your FULL handicap if you get to play him.....The Master is about your age, maybe you could play with him.

I was googling, and I'm seeing courses like Royal, Castlerock, and a few others. These seem like amazing courses, but I'm not looking to play the "Pebble Beach of Ireland", something more nice, great scenery, sports an old style links type of setting, and won't kill me with difficulty.

I live about 5 minutes at most from ARDS, I am 16 the coruses in that region are, Scrabo, Bangor, Blackwood, Ardglass, Clandyboye which is a good coruse, donaghadee, there are laods if you want to play links Ardglass is probably the closest from us about 30 minutes drive. PM me and if you want we can get a game anywhere around I would recommend clandyboye duferin course it is £8.50 for juniors to play and is 7000 yards and immaculte condition of the back tees?Also clandyboye is more less just outside ards.

Awesome, thanks for the help. As it gets closer to the time till I leave (beginning of July), I'll get in contact with you.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427