• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NOT a golf toy...

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Reaction score
well, it could be, i'll explain later. couldn't believe they sell these at Walmart. know what it is?

awww_hardcoreware_net_forum_attachment_php_7e47a81c8d36afd022063cd426cad102._.gif

well, it could be, i'll explain later. couldn't believe they sell these at Walmart. know what it is?

awww_hardcoreware_net_forum_attachment_php_7e47a81c8d36afd022063cd426cad102._.gif

Is it some sort of modem or router? I say that because the top one of the two symbols is the same symbol that is on my mother in law's aircard for her laptop. It flashes orange when no signal is available and goes to blue when it locks in on a signal.

nope....its a HD Media player. you hook it up to your TV, then you plug your external hard drive into it. so, whatever is on your external hard drive can be viewed/played on your tv, with a remote of course. so, i've downloaded some movies(blueray) and i can also see all my pictures i have on there. i'm going to download all my swing videos onto the external drive and then sit on the couch and watch....me! haha!

so i downloaded a video, for testing purposes only..cough, and redirected Vuze to save it onto my external drive(onto a folder i created). connected the media player to my tv earlier, so i just had to attach the external drive to it. go to about the 1 minute mark...

[video=youtube;jXPQJwW-m70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXPQJwW-m70[/video]

I'm guessing a Western Digital Live, not sure which version. I'm may get a couple once I get my Windows Home Server install going. I'm debating whether to go with a pre-built HP or ASUS setup or find build my own with an Atom 510. It's hard to find mini ITX cases with enough bays though...

not the Live version. i use my main computer for that side of things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520