Official: 2016 Masters Challenge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Jason Day
Rory McIlroy
Bubba Watson
Oosthuisen

Now watch Phail come out of no where to win it.

I just think he nags a bit at times, other than that I don't really have much of a problem with him

Nothing fake about him. Its all out there. I like him.
Nothing fake about him and I've definitely done my share of Bubba bashing. The way he treats his caddie at times is what has put me off but I think I read somewhere he has a social anxiety thing and being in front of the camera can really make that hard, so I'll give him a pass. His game is fun to watch and the dude never hits a straight shot, pretty damn impressive to control a golf ball like that!

It's good that we're a broad church here so we can tolerate all sorts of views. :) I've made no secret that I'm in the "I think Bubba is as annoying as fvck" camp. I don't hate the guy, I just think he's an annoying attention sponge type. But to be fair there are plenty of those types on this planet so he's in good company. I empathise if he has a medical condition, the symptoms of which, cause some of his behaviours. There are always limits though. As a kid I was hit in the head at full force by not-wired-correctly kid with a drink can he had in his hand. It was at a social family gathering. He had been harassing a girl and I tried to help her by stepping in to ask him to stop. Then when I wasn't looking next thing I knew 'pow' and I was laid out seeing stars. I was lucky not to have had my skull stoved in. The drink can was one of the old aluminum types, full and solid like a brick. If I hadn't have had birdies circling my head at the time I would've returned the favour with interest, medical condition or not. Never forgot it. But then again some may say that the blow to the head explains a lot. :D

Last edited:
Spieth is hot. Fowler is horrible today. Don't know why they don't televise this until 2:00. I have to watch it on live feed on the computer. They sure don't treat the Masters like they used to.

Spieth is hot. Fowler is horrible today. Don't know why they don't televise this until 2:00. I have to watch it on live feed on the computer. They sure don't treat the Masters like they used to.
I know, it's better now. Back in the day the only way you saw the front nine is if you were there in person.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfer2be

Who has been here?

Back