• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official MMA thread

I think it's not more popular because of the pay wall that hinders exposure. If ESPN would show more free fights, I think the sport would really grow. As it stands, you not only have to subscribe to espn+ but you also have to pay the ridiculous PPV cost for the big events.

Regardless, it seems this thread will die from lack of interest. Which is no surprise, after all, this is a website for golf discussion.

I've literally never watched an MMA event, just no interest. I agree with your last post about exposure.

I think it's not more popular because of the pay wall that hinders exposure. If ESPN would show more free fights, I think the sport would really grow. As it stands, you not only have to subscribe to espn+ but you also have to pay the ridiculous PPV cost for the big events.

Regardless, it seems this thread will die from lack of interest. Which is no surprise, after all, this is a website for golf discussion.
Used to be big into MMA. Had a group of friends that would all chip in for the big events. As we've all moved, sadly that tradition has died. Honestly not sure at this point who all the champs are. Used to be able to rattle them off at any given time.

I always have a small party for the big ppv events. I love those nights.

I'll watch some of the preliminary stuff they show on FOX Sports but I won't pay for it. It's entertaining but I couldn't tell you who any of the fighters are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520