• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK IG, finally a link to your GodFerret.

Dude,

You finally did it. Sorry not been on here for a while. I'm welling up here. Must dash off for some Kleenex. Which one is Bushy?

Ima gonna get me one from Santa. Screw the kids!!!

rockford35 said:
You got it. Although, i'm not sure what the deal is with sending booze over international borders. I will check into it tho.

When it comes to the "Ammo", i'm the man.

Back in my University days, a friend and I used to buy a 2L Coke, a 40 of Amaretto and 6 beer. Those were great nights......and mornings. Ever woken up on your couch, except it's on your lawn?

R35

This reminds me of a story....

According to reports from various sources, my parents partyed pretty hard as young adults. I met one of my dad's old friends many years ago.

He said, "Son, I'll never forget the time your Mother came home from the hospital with your newborn baby sister and your Dad was passed out plastered with me on the front lawn...."

Yup I am with you on the alcohol stuff...Gimme a decent vodka and an Amaretto finisher.....

You've reminded me now...

My dad and his close friends spin yarns about a guy they went to highschool with that loved the idea of convertible cars. (Now remember, this is the time of 5 cent draft beer). I guess he had this old Ford coupe that had more metal in it than my house. Anyways, the guys got into the sauce one night (5 bucks gets you 100 beer by my math) and he decides to "make" his car a convertible.

My dad and his friends laugh it off, only to find him drive up an hour later with the roof torched off the car. Completely.

To backtrack, I live in Central Canada, where we spend almost 8 months of the year in virtual suspension due to inclement weather.

The next part of the story is my dad catching his breath after laughing his ass off when his buddy drives the topless Ford to school completely full of snow except the driver's seat, which is occupied by the dummy himself.

Ah booze. What can't it do.

R35

Sounds fuuny unfortunely I don't have any funny drunk stories.

rockford35 said:
You've reminded me now...

My dad and his close friends spin yarns about a guy they went to highschool with that loved the idea of convertible cars. (Now remember, this is the time of 5 cent draft beer). I guess he had this old Ford coupe that had more metal in it than my house. Anyways, the guys got into the sauce one night (5 bucks gets you 100 beer by my math) and he decides to "make" his car a convertible.

My dad and his friends laugh it off, only to find him drive up an hour later with the roof torched off the car. Completely.

To backtrack, I live in Central Canada, where we spend almost 8 months of the year in virtual suspension due to inclement weather.

The next part of the story is my dad catching his breath after laughing his ass off when his buddy drives the topless Ford to school completely full of snow except the driver's seat, which is occupied by the dummy himself.

Ah booze. What can't it do.

R35

Now THAT is a good drunk story....They must have been completed blasted....I can operate an acetylene torch and cutting the top off a car would take a good while.

Wonder what his old man said about it?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423