• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

On of those evenings...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Wife's birthday, today. She turned the big double sixes... 66. There's a Jamacian restaurant a few miles from the house. The owner is one of her regular patients at her place of work. She wanted to go eat there for her birthday.
We went early, since it's a small building and gets packed later in the evening. I had one of their specials... "jerked" pork ribs, 1/2 slab. The "jerked" is already a little spicey with the Jamacian way of cooking. I don't like barbecue sauce. Hakim keeps all barbecue sauce away from my ribs and they come out fall-off-the-bone perfect. They have a Mango Habanero sauce that is out of this world. If you aren't used to extremely spicey food, it'll kick your tail. If you like spicey, it's one of the best flavored Habanero mixtures I've ever eaten!!!
1/2 slab of jerked pork ribs, soaked in a mango habenero sauce. Now, perched in my recliner with a cup of Green Mountain Dark Magic coffee. Life is good!!!!!! (I'm already regretting tomorrow morning when loads of habenero sauce works its way through the body. No matter how much porcelain is eaten off the toilet bowl... it was worth it!!!!)

You're in the "rib capital" of the world, right?

I'll trade ya some brats for some ribs!

If this old man ever gets heads north to whip your tail on the golf course, remind me to bring a few slabs of ribs.

I like me some ribs.

a24.media.tumblr.com_b20750e66eb89c9b5a4c50886817ecf6_tumblr_moj1qotwja1ssznnbo1_500.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?