• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Orlando ShotTalk outing?

Tim - let's talk about it once we people confirmed.

Here's the deal folks.

We can get this place for $995 from 11/29 - 12/2. That includes all taxes, heated pool, and checkout cleaning service. That's 8 people x $125 each for three nights.

Sleeps eight.

Spring Hill house rental - Luxury 5 Bedroom Gulf Coast Pool Home

I am going to send PM's to everyone who has shown interest. We need to move quick on this.

How far from the likes of Tampa and WDW ? Forgive me, but the U.S. is completely different to where I come from ! :D

Would someone be able to lift me from the airport if I came..? :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How far from the likes of Tampa and WDW ? Forgive me, but the U.S. is completely different to where I come from ! :D

Would someone be able to lift me from the airport if I came..? :D

I am assuming we'll be renting a van or something.

I am assuming we'll be renting a van or something.

That's the plan. Rent one van for everyone. Anyone flying in can schedule their flights to arrive around the same time and van up to the house together. I would obviously drive my own vehicle to the house, as would Tim and any other locals. Then, we van to the courses together.

Andy, the town we're looking at is about one hour north of the Tampa airport, and about an hour-and-a-half northwest of WDW.

Man - what a sweet pad there. I envision a Grill full of porterhouses and ribs, some corn and beers :D

Man - what a sweet pad there. I envision a Grill full of porterhouses and ribs, some corn and beers :D

Damn straight. Heated pool, gameroom - not bad for $40 a night each. Beats Motel 6...:laugh:

We need to get Spank out there to do some grilling....

I was thinking of the same thing.:laugh:

I think we need to post some pics of World Woods to show the fellas what they are going to be missing.

That place looks AWESOME. PLus 2 rounds for $100 is an excellent deal. This trip is going to be cheaper than I thought. :D

So, who all is going?

Right now it looks like:

For sure:

Eracer
ualtim

Maybe:

Andy_79
VTdivot
Sandwedge (golf one day only - no overnight)

Hopefully:

Three of my friends who were planning to do an outing up there before the end of the year anyway.

Frankly, I can't believe more people aren't jumping on this. That house? For $40 a night? World Woods for $50 a round? It doesn't get much cheaper for a killer golf weekend than that. And there are some airfare deals out there right now.

If we can't get at least seven, including me and my three friends, then I doubt it will happen at all...

Right now it looks like:

For sure:

Eracer
ualtim

Maybe:

Andy_79
VTdivot
Sandwedge (golf one day only - no overnight)

Hopefully:

Three of my friends who were planning to do an outing up there before the end of the year anyway.

Frankly, I can't believe more people aren't jumping on this. That house? For $40 a night? World Woods for $50 a round? It doesn't get much cheaper for a killer golf weekend than that. And there are some airfare deals out there right now.

If we can't get at least seven, including me and my three friends, then I doubt it will happen at all...

A Maybe???? I'm in. If we have 8 I'm going.

A Maybe???? I'm in. If we have 8 I'm going.

Your PM scared me...
icon9.gif

What about seven?

You, me, Tim, Andy, and my three friends. Would you still make it?

Yes. It would be nice to get a group from here tho. Hard to believe that we can't get a group from the northern areas in Dec. FL is awesome in Dec.

You guys forgot me, but I'm crawling off the fence even as we speak.

which side of the fence wirehair ;)

Yes. It would be nice to get a group from here tho. Hard to believe that we can't get a group from the northern areas in Dec. FL is awesome in Dec.

I agree. We've been talking about a Shottalk golf outing for a couple of years. This seems like a good opportunity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

FedEx Ranking