• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Paulina Gretzky on the cover of Golf Digest

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
...and the subsequent backlash.

Attachments

• GretzkyGolf.jpg
    GretzkyGolf.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 112
Magazines still exist?!?!?!?!?

Looks like she had LeftyHoges ship her his shoes from Down Under!!! Wonder why she changed shoes between shots. Maybe her feet hurt from having to support the unbalance caused by some "bolt on accessories".

Magazines still exist?!?!?!?!?
This is one if the only ways they can get people to read golf digest at this point. IMO GD has gone WAY downhill.

Looks like she had LeftyHoges ship her his shoes from Down Under!!! Wonder why she changed shoes between shots. Maybe her feet hurt from having to support the unbalance caused by some "bolt on accessories".
You know I was noticing her shoe chouces as well. Mushy minds must meld.

Paulina Gretsky has nothing on this one.

Inbee+Park+CN+Canadian+Women+Open+Final+Round+TbgWKKyHVHul.jpg

Or this one ...

golf_g_feng_gb1_800.jpg

Last edited:
Paulina needs a little more meat on her backside. Too skinny. The Asian chicks are too blubbery. Azahara Munoz is more like it. Or Jodi Ewart Shadoff, Natalie, Gal etc.

Paulina needs a little more meat on her backside. Too skinny. The Asian chicks are too blubbery. Azahara Munoz is more like it. Or Jodi Ewart Shadoff, Natalie, Gal etc.

Pauline definitely needs some muscle in those thighs. When her thighs are squeezing my head, I want to feel it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520