• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Phil and Bones... no more.

Kind of thought that this relationship was going to last forever. Of course, Peter Jacobson and Fluff were nearly inseparable until Peter encouraged Fluff to take Tiger's offer. Could be that one of the big young guns was looking to get Bones on the bag and Phil is playing time is winding down. Would not surprise me to see an announcement very soon that Bones is on some young stud's bag.

Perhaps brother, Tim needed the job while his fledgling golf agent business gets off the ground.

I am waiting to see more details on this one ... I think Phil will reduce his schedule, and add into the mix he has not won in a while. I am sure (hope) they remain friends.

I found that annoying as hell. Hit the ball already!
To each their own, I found it awesome that they knew each other well enough and the courses well enough to put it all in the machine and spit out a club, swing and all that.

Just read that Phil's brother Tim will have the bag the remainder of the year. They got Rahm's approval beforehand.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520