• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Queer eye for the golf guy?

"Bag Boy's quilted Diamond cart bag has enough pockets for all of his stuff--and then some. $175."

Bag Boy. Sometimes, comedy is found in the most unlikely of places.

Nice find Sling. BTW, how did you run accross this again? Making up an X-mas list, are we? :p

R35

It was on the news page........dork. ;)

Just keeping it interesting. :)

Hey, the closet is a dark place. It's fine to come out. I'm totally cool with your love of pinks and purples. :p

R35

Yes please don't be ashamed of your sexuality if your turning it's ok we will all still think your the best admin in the world.

The contraction of you are.....is you're.

Get with the program schoolboy. :)

I understand you'll be joining the royal marines at the conclusion of your school year, congratulations on a wise life path.

S!

rockford35 said:
Hey, the closet is a dark place. It's fine to come out. I'm totally cool with your love of pinks and purples. :p

R35

Admit it, you want the red man purse because it matches your snowblower. :)

Nah, I already have one. Two would be overkill.

I wish I had a snowblower that worked tho. Bastard thing. If you guys still need ideas for my X-mas present, i'll take one of those. I bet they're cheap in your neck of the woods.

R35

They don't exist here. It's only snowed once in the last 20 years. But if you could find one, I'll bet it would be cheap.

Let me know what you find. I'll send you the cash. ;)

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423