Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Strider

Reaction score
whats a good selling price for a r7 quad tp? it has 9.5 deg loft and x-flex 757 speeder in it. also has brand new headcover and weight kit. its in very good shape. the crown is perfect, just normal play wear.

I wouldn't pay more than $200. I bought one over a year ago for $150, no headcover or weight kit though.

That would be an unbelievable price !!!

That would be an unbelievable price !!!

Think about who you are talking about though. I mean I'd be surprised if he spent more than 150 for anything in his bag.

But can you beat the Ogio Atlas on TGW for 99.88? Cause I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on it unless someone can come up with something comprable for cheaper, or better for close I suppose

I'd say $200, and you should probably take that and run. First, R7 Quads are older, I picked up my 425 TP for just over $200, and that was with a $300 diamana shaft. Also, not many people can hit an xflex Speeder 757, so you'll be looking at catering to the above average golfer that can really put a licking in to the ball.

thanks for the info guys. the r7 has been lingering in the basement and i thought maybe i should unload it. just have a hard time letting it go since its been a great backup.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DohTheme

Who has been here?

Back