• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RAC TP CB 2005 Retail Chrome Forging

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just testing the waters with these, have four sets of irons and was looking to reduce that by one. I have the RAC TP 2005 irons, these are the retail version, not the Miura forging, they have a chrome finish and a serial number on the hosel of the 5 iron. They have some slight bag chatter on the hosels and some wear on the soles. No major dings or dents on any club of the club heads (can post pictures if anyone is interested). They have Rifle Flighted 5.5's in them, and are standard length, 3 degrees flat (can adjust them back to standard if so desired), like new Tour Velvet cords on them. Looking for $350 shipped, but may be willing to negotiate that.

droooooool.

I love the look of these irons, unfortunately for a CB they don't provide enough forgiveness for me.

VERY tempting tho. Great price too, these were like 800 bucks 2 years ago.

droooooool.

I love the look of these irons, unfortunately for a CB they don't provide enough forgiveness for me.

VERY tempting tho. Great price too, these were like 800 bucks 2 years ago.

They sold for $1000 when they were released, just seeing if I get any offers for them. Have three other sets ahead of these on the depth chart.

These are great irons, i got my set just over a year ago (although mine are the mb/cb combo) for 650.

Do they say "coin-forged" on the hosels of them? If so those are the same cbs i have and they are just beauts, great feel, but they are still a little more durable then a miura forged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520