• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Review: SRIXON ZX5 DRIVER

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm hitting my TM Sim Max outstanding and what do I do? Yup, bought one of these. In any case here is the review. I got it with the same Project X Evenflow Riptide 50 5.5 flex shaft as the
Sim because that shaft is just perfect for me.

Great driver!

Just as long as the Sim Max
Just as forgiving as the Sim Max.

I've got two drivers that I hit better then anything I've ever hit before. End of review.

ZX5 DRIVER

So if you were on 18th tee, en route to shooting your best ever score but facing a tough final drive, trouble left and right, into the breeze and you needed to carry a hazard to hit the fairway, which driver do you pick?

Try the Tour Edge C721. Please.
You can return it if you donā€™t like it.

So if you were on 18th tee, en route to shooting your best ever score but facing a tough final drive, trouble left and right, into the breeze and you needed to carry a hazard to hit the fairway, which driver do you pick?
I'd flip a coin. :D

Absolutely crushed one playing with sssmokin. The rest of the day was forgettable with this driver. Back to the Sim while this goes in "time out".

Today the Srixon was awesome. Didn't miss a fairway and had some really nice drives. It's a toss up as to which is better, the Srixon or the Sim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520