• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rocks former J33 is sssweeeet!

RLGC

Reaction score
As some of you may know I pulled of the deal of the century in my mind and am now the proud owner of Rock's J33 15* hybrid. Fedex dropped it off yesterday (2 days ahead of schedule), so I took it to the range today. This thing is sweet. This is the first hybrid I have owned and all I can say is i'm sold!. It may be the easiest club I have ever hit. Getting 220-230 carry with a nice mid-high ball flight. If I really go after it I can get 240 out it easy. No problem getting it up from any lie. I was originally wanting an 18* to go in between my 3+ and three iron, but I feel this club will be perfect given that I can slow it down and get a nice 220 or get on it and blast it 240-250. Thanks again Rock!:D

-Aaron

Man, your making me ancy. My j33 3w is waiting under the line for me, but i wont get to pick it up until friday because of a memorial hockey game im playing in tomorrow...

errrrrrrr....... i wana hit it i wana hit it i wana hit it......:D

As some of you may know I pulled of the deal of the century in my mind and am now the proud owner of Rock's J33 15* hybrid. Fedex dropped it off yesterday (2 days ahead of schedule), so I took it to the range today. This thing is sweet. This is the first hybrid I have owned and all I can say is i'm sold!. It may be the easiest club I have ever hit. Getting 220-230 carry with a nice mid-high ball flight. If I really go after it I can get 240 out it easy. No problem getting it up from any lie. I was originally wanting an 18* to go in between my 3+ and three iron, but I feel this club will be perfect given that I can slow it down and get a nice 220 or get on it and blast it 240-250. Thanks again Rock!:D

-Aaron

dammit... just the opposite of what I wanted to hear.

Good on ya Aaron

dammit... just the opposite of what I wanted to hear.

Good on ya Aaron

Piper is digging his newly Diamana shafted Sonartec and also has a 15* J33 laying around; I'm just saying... :laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520