• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sad day for HO'ing

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a quick look at the bank account and purchases over the last few months ($1500+), im calling quits on HO'ing for 2015 and putting my future HO dollars to a more appropriate cause.
Just signed up to Evolvr online golf video analysis. I've got enough extra golf stuff in the garage to buy over 2 years worth and so my road to better golf starts here.
Will be making my last set when Gregs Maltby heads arrive.
2015 resolution up and running!

There were a number of ShotTalkers, about this time last year, who joined in a pact to not purchase/"HO" any more clubs during 2014. I would imagine if any of those who signed on accomplished that goal, they didn't play a single round of golf all year. Good luck!!! (You may make it to Valentine's Day!!!) :>)

There were a number of ShotTalkers, about this time last year, who joined in a pact to not purchase/"HO" any more clubs during 2014. I would imagine if any of those who signed on accomplished that goal, they didn't play a single round of golf all year. Good luck!!! (You may make it to Valentine's Day!!!) :>)
I didn't make it but I'm happy with my bag. Now if it would warm up and stop raining I'd be a happy camper.

After a quick look at the bank account and purchases over the last few months ($1500+), im calling quits on HO'ing for 2015 and putting my future HO dollars to a more appropriate cause.
Just signed up to Evolvr online golf video analysis. I've got enough extra golf stuff in the garage to buy over 2 years worth and so my road to better golf starts here.
Sell, play, buy more!

You're not doing it right then!

Buy to sell...make a profit, use said profit to buy stuff you want...repeat. I haven't spent much of my own money on clubs in years.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520