• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaft Question

Andy_79

Reaction score
Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 73 X Flex Shaft Blue Board - (eBay item 270168628826 end time Oct-02-07 19:00:00 PDT)

What is this bad boy like ? Been doing a bit of reading up on it and says it suits a smooth swinger.

What other shafts might it play like and if I were to buy this would I be getting one of the best available out there ?

It certainly seems to be doing well price-wise in that auction. I just would like something bang up-to-date technology-wise and realise that this shaft has in fact been out for some time.

Would it perhaps play between 'S' and 'X' ; feel boardy, stern, etc. ?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone ??

Am in two minds wtd re: getting a Titleist D2 with one of these shafts in, or just keep my R7 which I am bombing and must surely be averaging 300 with it.

I would like to sell my current driver to someone I know, though, and they are wanting to buy mine off me.

So should I upgrade now, that is the question.

Opinions, s'il vous plait :)

I play it in S - you'll definitely want an X.

Is it a good shaft, lad ?

If you're averaging 300 yards with your current driver why in the world would you want to mess with your setup?

Joey

or just keep my R7 which I am bombing and must surely be averaging 300 with it.

If you're averaging 300 yards with your current driver why in the world would you want to mess with your setup?

Joey

He heard the fairways are real nice to walk on and decided he wants to give them a try.

He heard the fairways are real nice to walk on and decided he wants to give them a try.

:biglol: The Diamana is a pretty solid shaft, I liked it.

Haha, I am pretty straight. Most of the time, anyway ! ;)

Just see the benefit of getting R7 off-loaded to a good friend who will look after it and who will gain immensely from using it.

On the other hand, I am not playing enough golf to warrent the spend. Lol.

How do the Speeder 757 and Diamana match up quality-wise ? Would you say one is better than the other ??

:biglol: The Diamana is a pretty solid shaft, I liked it.

Would you say your Aldila is any better, dude ?

Want to be sure I am making the correct choice here :)

The Aldila is...different. It plays much stiffer to flex, and I've found goes a little lower.

However, if I hadn't liked the Aldila, I was going to put a blueboard in the FT-3.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520