• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shoes

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
I need new golf shoes. Let me reprhase, I need new BIG golf shoes. I want something athletic or more supportive, I like to walk.

I have size 16 feet and need something wide. Any suggestions for 1. brand and 2. where to buy?

So far the only choices I have found are Callaway, but not wide, and the Footjoy custom ones.

Thanks!

Only three companies provide shoes in size 16:

Callaway
Footjoy
Ecco

Over the years have worn about every brand of golf shoe made. The only thing I will buy, any more, is FootJoy. Seems to be the only one that will hold up for us "dew sweepers".

Jim I still have the box my Pumas came in. You're more than welcome to have it. All you need now is one more. :)

• Staff
Jim I still have the box my Pumas came in. You're more than welcome to have it. All you need now is one more. :)
I'd be all over it, not sure it would be wide enough!

In China, they bind the feet of women to reduce their size. It is a painful process and men are never subjected to it.

That being said, I'm sure they'd make an exception for you after they see you laying up on those par 5's. And once they find out you're a forty-whiners fan, they'll make it mandatory. ;)

How many times, on this discussion board, have we witnessed Jim "shooting himself in the foot"??!! With feet that big, he can't miss!!!!!! :>)

Well you know what they say about a dude with big feet?

Big shoes!
(what else did you think I was going to say?)

awww.mutanteggplant.com_vitro_nasu_wp_content_uploads_2010_08_SF_clown_shoe_dude.jpg

YOu guys crack me up!

I have 2 pairs of FJ Superlites. The one pair I bought when I forgot my shoes on league night. I had nikes (in my truck, but was in work truck cuz i was running late)....so i bought the one pair for 50 from pro-shop. not bad for a pro-shop. Then other day at my range, he had a big sale of the stuff from his warehouse, and...picked up another new pair of Superlites for $19. lol Haven't worn those yet, but the other pair i have were slightly uncomfortable for a round or 2, then they broke in. Love em now.

Pretty sure the model years or something is different, or i dunno...i dont research shoes, lol. But the 2 pairs are slightly diff style, but both superlites.

Been a long time since I posted here!

Try some True Linkswear! They have a wider toe box and they are really comfortable! I have a pair of the PHX model and love them.... Especially since I just started walking courses recently.

Been a long time since I posted here!

Try some True Linkswear! They have a wider toe box and they are really comfortable! I have a pair of the PHX model and love them.... Especially since I just started walking courses recently.

They don't make those for Big Foot.

They don't make those for Big Foot.

Bummers! Since your walking maybe finding a cross training type shoe might be easier to find in your size and width. I think they should have more than enough grip on grass, and comfort would be a greater benefit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301