• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk Fantasy Football

Well I had a successful draft today
I don't know if I did or not, never done fantasy football before...well once a few years back but didn't pay much attention.

I think you did fine.
I was close to drafting Kaepernick but held off. Was going to grab Crabtree too because I think he's in for a big season, but he was gone when I got to him.

It was fun though!

I was close to drafting Kaepernick but held off. Was going to grab Crabtree too because I think he's in for a big season, but he was gone when I got to him.

It was fun though!
I agree on Crabtree. I'm not in love with my draft but it'll do. Looking forward to the season.

I agree on Crabtree. I'm not in love with my draft but it'll do. Looking forward to the season.
The NFL is funny, you just never know who is going to have a big season.

Funny, it grades me as the best draft, but I'm not real happy with it. After further looking at I guess it's OK. Nobody special, but pretty even across the board.

Funny, it grades me as the best draft, but I'm not real happy with it. After further looking at I guess it's OK. Nobody special, but pretty even across the board.
auto draft, solid but not exactly who you want just best available per position

Not bad, went from the worst draft grade to 2nd most points put up this week. :)

Still not sure how to do a few thing, like how do I pick up a guy on waiver? And why does my roster show a 3 in the waiver line?

This is fun, glad I did this!

I took a screen shot of the waiver deal I mentioned:

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1410175829.904230.jpg

Also learned that nbc streams their Sunday night game which is freakin awesome! They are now my favorite network!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520