• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ShotTalk members...unite!!!

If he has a sense of humor he'll be back.
This.
We've got a good bunch of guys who can not only dish it out, but who can take it as well. From Glark's wife to MCD's daughter, the aging of Limp and PaPaD, how much of a dick AZGreg is, the treasonous Irish Golfer writing articles for that other site, WBL and FWS are club hos, etc... all in good fun.

But don't say anything bad about me cuz I'll ban your sorry ass.

cwtf.gif

This.
We've got a good bunch of guys who can not only dish it out, but who can take it as well. From Glark's wife to MCD's daughter, the aging of Limp and PaPaD, how much of a dick AZGreg is, the treasonous Irish Golfer writing articles for that other site, WBL and FWS are club hos, etc... all in good fun.

But don't say anything bad about me cuz I'll ban your sorry ass.
Greg says you're a WAY bigger dick than he is. I stuck up for you.......

Welcome to the forum, BogeySwine!
Thanks! Makes it easier on my memory if I use the same name on the three or four sites I visit. Just checked one of the others a moment ago and there is a "dust up" going there! I try to avoid the conflicts that occur. I'm here to learn things that may make my equipment or myself better at the game!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520