• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"Smallest person on the course..."

I'll second that. When you look up the word "bitch" in the dictionary her picture is there.

I hope she loses her card.

Obviously went about it all wrong, but if i'm paying for a service, i should be able to pick and choose who i want to do that service....

She had the right to ask for someone different, but she could have attempted not to be a complete bitch about it.

I don't think she was especially bitchy about it. If her bag is literally 75 pounds, I would not want to rely on a 110 pound kid to carry it for four hours either.

When I saw the title to the thread, I thought it might've been about Richard S. Johnson. :p

If she was going to have sex with the doc (SiberianDVM) she'd probably say "I need to find someone bigger"....

:biglol:

you sure she even likes men?

amedia.oregonlive.com_john_canzano_impact_photo_sp_satlpga_001_mljpg_6466a456a3658118.jpg

Did she think that a bigger caddy would get her a better game? Unless of course she was planning on paying the caddy for his services in something other than cash. She missed the cut at +12.

Her bag might weigh 75# since she hasn't won enough money on tour to buy one of the newer lightweight bags. She's also probably got it filled with a couple of dozen extra Titleists pilfered from the driving range and all those free toiletries from the Motel 8.

Some of the female Asian caddies on tour are smaller than this guy.

Did she think that a bigger caddy would get her a better game? Unless of course she was planning on paying the caddy for his services in something other than cash. She missed the cut at +12.

Her bag might weigh 75# since she hasn't won enough money on tour to buy one of the newer lightweight bags. She's also probably got it filled with a couple of dozen extra Titleists pilfered from the driving range and all those free toiletries from the Motel 8.

Probably has four or five dozen balls in the bag. Shooting that high a score would lead you to believe she's lost a ball or two in her day. Winnings of ~$7,000 for the year wouldn't leave her enough to even stay at a Motel 6. And, with that attitude, I don't think they would "leave the light on" for her. Not so sure she would use toiletries anyway. Certainly doesn't look like she uses much makeup.

Those who suggest she is a private contractor and can darn well choose whomever she wants for a caddy are correct. Making that statement in the way she did is perfectly within her right. But, any who take exception to the way she made the statement have the same right to suggest she is an arrogant a**.

To simply see someone for the first time and make a judgement as to their ability to carry a staff bag is ridiculous. I've always wondered/worried about Fanny Sunnesten (sp). To see that lady walking in a mall, one would not suppose she could hike entire golf courses with a staff bag on her shoulder. Yet, she has performed admirably for mulitiple pros over the years. Again, this was much more a case of a 75# ego... not a 75# bag.

As to Jeff "hitting it"... you could lock him in a closet with just the staff bag and he'd find a way to "entertain himself"!!!!

In my basement, I have that huge Ping USA staff bag. It weighs a ton. This weekend, I'm going to toss my clubs into that bag... add about 3 dozen balls, a rain suit, 3 or 4 towels, a change of underwear, and 2 dozen granola bars and see what it weighs. I would bet that monstrosity of a bag... filled to the brim... wouldn't tip the scales at more than 40 to 45 pounds. Her ability to guess the weight of her bag may be similar to her ability to get the golf ball to the hole.

In my basement, I have that huge Ping USA staff bag. It weighs a ton. This weekend, I'm going to toss my clubs into that bag... add about 3 dozen balls, a rain suit, 3 or 4 towels, a change of underwear, and 2 dozen granola bars and see what it weighs. I would bet that monstrosity of a bag... filled to the brim... wouldn't tip the scales at more than 40 to 45 pounds. Her ability to guess the weight of her bag may be similar to her ability to get the golf ball to the hole.

Reminds me of a time many years ago when I was caddying at Shinnecock Hills in NY. This guest arrived at the course on a beautifully hot day. I came to get the bag from his car. He took a look at me and proceeded to add in his waterproofs, umbrella (no chance of rain), and extra balls. He then said he was going to make my job "just that little bit harder today son"! Axxhole! Still he tipped well from memory!

C'mon guys, cut her some slack. She hasn't made a cut this year, is left handed and has no tits. Poor thing is already suffering. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520