• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SOLD!!! - HiBore XL Tour 8.5* head only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never play winn grips, unless i was paid to.

GPTV cords on my woods and wedges, and lamkin crosslines on my irons. Going to switch to lamkin crossline cords on my woods and wedges once these ones wear out. Had a crossline cord on the SUMO i played, great grip, cords lasted a lot longer than on the GPTV i found.

Someone take him up on this. I did alot of research and I would have if I were man enough to swing a 3* open 8.5* tour head. Plus, for what I understand, there might be a special treat thrown in for the highest bidder. Unless they're gone now Rock?

Im trying he hasn't got back to me yet. I would need something installed since Im not a "clubmaker" just yet.

Im waiting on my super start up kit to get here from golfsmith. Oh yeah and a cheap(er) set of compenents to put together.

Hey rock you wouldn't happen to have a cheap shaft you'd sell me?

Define cheap? :D

Whatcha need?

PM sent........

And Replied to...

Someone take him up on this. I did alot of research and I would have if I were man enough to swing a 3* open 8.5* tour head. Plus, for what I understand, there might be a special treat thrown in for the highest bidder. Unless they're gone now Rock?

They're still here. But the offer for them was only extended to my northern friends. ;)

I have an offer on the table. Nothing 100% yet tho. If people wanna get in line, not a problem. :)

T

Sold, pending payment.:)

R35

Now I'm glad you sold this one, I almost sent you a PM to buy it, but that open face and my fade most likely would not have gotten along at all. :laugh:

p.s.--Like I need another driver anyway.

adj. cheap·er, cheap·est
**Cough cough** almost free. :laugh:

I have this and this....:D

R35
P1020074.jpg
IMG_0581lg.jpg

:biglol:

you won't need any golfsmith beginner kit to play them!

Hmm... I have a steel 9 iron shat that looks just like that. :laugh: hmm.. IDK I think I'll get something cheap off golfsmith.

I'll take the Creation with the 18" butt trim, please. On second thought, that might be a little too short for me. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423