• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Splunge's Swings!

There is a difference between being "stuffed (heh) and can't eat any more delicious prime rib" and "nibbling on an appetizer". One leaves you satisfied the other leaves you "Larked".

The difference is, while being 'stuffed' and not being able to eat any more prime rib, they still want that prime rib....even though they know they can't handle it.

FYI I'm the prime rib...

Round these parts, getting larked means she won't be able to walk right for a week.

The difference is, while being 'stuffed' and not being able to eat any more prime rib, they still want that prime rib....even though they know they can't handle it.

FYI I'm the prime rib...

Round these parts, getting larked means she won't be able to walk right for a week.

Is that from clubbing them and dragging them back to your cave?

The fade is the most consistent shot in golf, imo. That's fine if you want to be a good golfer but if you want to pick up chicks, you need to hit the draw. Draws and flop shots make the chickies moist. That's just a little pro tip for you. ;)
I can flop it pretty well with my 56, haven't tried it with the new 62 yet, can't wait to though

I guess that Splunge is quite pleased with all the 33 pointers about his swing issues :)

I love this thread, makes no sense and yet makes you understand the mind of a bunch of weirdos a.k.a golfers...

I guess that Splunge is quite pleased with all the 33 pointers about his swing issues :)

I love this thread, makes no sense and yet makes you understand the mind of a bunch of weirdos a.k.a golfers...
That's a pretty true feeling

So the only way their satisfied is if they never want to see you again?

I'm ok with them never being satisfied then.
Your wife never is, and never has been, until she met me. At least, that's what she screams...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520