• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sssmokin and I are playing here Saturday

The pics will prove otherwise........LOL. As I said in another thread, you want scary.............check these out.:)

Here's some pics. Beautiful course, well groomed and very fair but still not easy.

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

Good Grief!!!!!!!!! The picture of me just scared the Hell out of myself. It looks like I've got a "load" in my pants.

Second to the last pic where sssmokin is putting shows my ball sitting where it landed on the 140 yard par 3. Was going for another "ace" with my new Pings!!!

:)

Nice Course! I haven't played there for almost 20 years but I remember it well and being a great value compared to Sentry World in Stevens Point, WI.

I worked for a german guy at the time named Hanz (of course!) and we were making calls on the paper mills in the area. I had two sets of clubs with me and near the end of the day, I convinced him we should play some golf.

Well, he had never played before so he wasn't doing very well. He couldn't get the ball airborne at all, so I decided to make a little joke. He kept saying "I just can't get it up!"

I couldn't pass that one up so I said " that's what your wife always tells me!" After a long pause he laughed a little.

A week later I got fired! Oh well, it was worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520