• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Status update...

Hey you Bastids, how about a little respect here. :)
1. I have never been arrested, or even detained...alleged warrants must be an alcohol induced Irish figment - like Leprecauns.
2. While there may be some truth to the minor problems with sitting in bars until just before plane rides, at no time were we in any danger of missing flights. I just see no sense in hurrying to a departure lounge to wait, when it's much better to wait in a bar. In all fairness, it was VT's idea to get one more beer, and IG specifically requested a stop at a bar in Ft. Worth.
3. I am not now, nor have I ever been a Canadian (I do like the pretty money), although I do fondly remember a weekend in Banff, (now that I recall, a bar was involved then).
4. All my hats have the bill facing forward.
5. VT - nice pic....Damn - I wish I'd been born rich rather than good-looking.

Other things I'd like to point out:
1. In about 6 weeks I'll be eating Stone crabs drenched in butter...will you?
2. I just filed what may be my last tax return - I WIN!
3. VT - Somewhere in this mess, I have a golf ball signed by Vajima Takanookie. He was runner up in the Hiroshima Open, unfortunately the course has now been replaced with a parking lot.

1. I have never been arrested, or even detained...alleged warrants must be an alcohol induced Irish figment - like Leprecauns.
You're doing it wrong.

2. While there may be some truth to the minor problems with sitting in bars until just before plane rides, at no time were we in any danger of missing flights. I just see no sense in hurrying to a departure lounge to wait, when it's much better to wait in a bar. In all fairness, it was VT's idea to get one more beer, and IG specifically requested a stop at a bar in Ft. Worth.
3. I am not now, nor have I ever been a Canadian (I do like the pretty money), although I do fondly remember a weekend in Banff, (now that I recall, a bar was involved then).
4. All my hats have the bill facing forward.
5. VT - nice pic....Damn - I wish I'd been born rich rather than good-looking.

Other things I'd like to point out:
1. In about 6 weeks I'll be eating Stone crabs drenched in butter...will you?
2. I just filed what may be my last tax return - I WIN!
3. VT - Somewhere in this mess, I have a golf ball signed by Vajima Takanookie. He was runner up in the Hiroshima Open, unfortunately the course has now been replaced with a parking lot.

The pic is not mine - it's Joe's.

http://shottalk.com/forum/shot-talk/15844-tampa-status.html

LOL....I have to do another one of these trips. Looks like it would be a killer time with that group.

"Crotchfire". LOL!!!!

R35

Take care WH! R35 doesn't believe this but you will be going to a better place. It's a fact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520