• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sunset Beach Yaupon

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Reaction score
Yaupon in production with a sound hosel.

101_2417.jpg

101_2418.jpg

101_2419.jpg

101_2420.jpg

101_2422.jpg

101_2424.jpg

looks nice, but can you tell some of us non-putter guys what a sound hosel is? I've heard of sound slots and I'm guessing it might have something to do with how the hosel is attached, but I have no idea really

looks nice, but can you tell some of us non-putter guys what a sound hosel is? I've heard of sound slots and I'm guessing it might have something to do with how the hosel is attached, but I have no idea really

The name of the hosel, now that I think of it I probably should choose something else

When you chose "sound", were you sticking with your beach/water theme by any chance instead of meaning a sound you hear?

I'm debating a 'boutique' putter purchase so I can add the names of my now 3 kids. (Jacob, born a couple of weeks ago :) )

I really want a Yaupon style putter - but as plain and raw as can be, except for the name stampings. Trouble is - I don't want to pay through the nose, so whats the current ST discount programme running at?

I'm debating a 'boutique' putter purchase so I can add the names of my now 3 kids. (Jacob, born a couple of weeks ago :) )

I really want a Yaupon style putter - but as plain and raw as can be, except for the name stampings. Trouble is - I don't want to pay through the nose, so whats the current ST discount programme running at?

The Yaupon is 299.99 starting. Which is quite a bit less than our competition. Let me know if you have any questions.

When you chose "sound", were you sticking with your beach/water theme by any chance instead of meaning a sound you hear?

Ding, Ding, Ding. Leave to a NC guy to figure it out. LOL

Paypal sent Chris. Am I next in line? Do you have pics of the demo posted here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520