• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Golf Sale Expo

myndcraft

Sunset Beach Golf Co.
Reaction score
Super Golf Sale from their website…

Super Golf Sale is comprised of local and national golf dealers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers. They will be selling the brands you trust like, Taylor Made, Ping, Callaway, Cleveland, King Cobra, Nike and many more. The selection is unheard of and the prices are up to 80% off.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever to been this or a similar golf expo. It's in town this weekend and I was thinking about going, but I wanted to make sure it's worth it before I head on out there with the kids.

So anyone have any thoughts? I'm not looking for clubs, but rather a new bag and maybe a push cart and a few dozen golf balls =)

Thanks!

If it's cheap to get in, I'd say go. We had something similar come through town here, but it was full of Big Bersars and Traylor Made stuff. Total knockoff central.

They did have legit 588 Cleveland wedges for about $40 tho. That was a decent deal.

I say go and find out for yourself. Worst case scenario you get some brownie points for taking the kids out for the day. :D

R35

I went to the "Central New York Golf Expo" yesterday. The prices are pretty good, especially on bags and such. If that's what you're looking for definitely check it out. But being an avid internet trader, most of the club stuff is not like WOW cheap. It's fun to go and listen to the guys tell you things you already know though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520