• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Superbowl Pairings POLL

This playoff season has been delightful thus far for me. I especially liked the 5 interceptions that Jake what's his face from the Panthers threw last night.

Seems like shade of 2000 again for the Ravens. I concur with your pairing.

I like the Ravens but definitely think that the Eagles are going to beat the Giants. My pick: Ravens vs. Eagles.

I like that pick WBL. I think it'll be Steelers vs. Whoever wins this game right now. Philly may be winning 7-5 but I still feel the Giants are more capable of winning this game.

My pic is looking VERY good at the moment, Giants didn't show up. I think the loss of Plaxico-although VERY justified-hurt them more than they would like to admit.

RAVENS vs. EAGLES

Ravens & Eagles which really pains me because I can't stand Ray Lewis.

Baltimore's offense isn't all that great but there defense will prevail over either SD or Pittsburgh.

I don't see the Cardinals beating the Eagles but you never know, they just might be this years cinderella team.

Eagles v.s. Chargers

I thought the Ravens offense stunk until I watched them beat the Titans. Their offensive line just bulldozes the defense away. That is why they will go to the Superbowl over the Steelers.

And Arizona will struggle against the Eagles D which is playing lights out right now.

Eagles over the Cardinals... Ravens over the Steelers... Eagles over the Ravens in the Super Bowl. You heard it here first.. :thumbs up:

I don't know. Steelers played probably their most sound game of the year tonight.

Either way, I'll be glad for either team. That said, I'm saying Steelers/Cardinals.

I thought the Ravens offense stunk until I watched them beat the Titans. Their offensive line just bulldozes the defense away. That is why they will go to the Superbowl over the Steelers.

You're on crack:faintthud
The Titans had that game won easily, it was those damn turnovers that cost them the game. They were piling up yardage on the Ravens like nobodies business. So long as the Steelers play like they did today, they will easily crush the Ravens.

My post from a Ravens forum(with whom I'm in good standing, hehe):

This game, to me, will be decided by 9 people on your end.

Your front 7: If we can rush, we can win. If we can keep the ball on the ground like today, it'll give the Defense enough pause to be able to get pass plays off without the pass rush expecting it as much. If we can't rush, your front 7 will be coming for Ben, and that will complicate things. Its not that he isn't good, or can't handle it mostly, but our O-Line isn't the best. So, for you, you've got to shut down our running game. Not just Fast Willie, but consistant MM and tough Russel. ALSO, if we're running, we're using the clock, keeping your D out there which isn't always showing it, but is beaten and tired. Less time they have to be out there the better. They will most probably get tired, and open up more for us.

Statistically speaking if we gain over 150 on the ground, I'll be suprised if we lose.

Flacco: Picks lose playoffs. He's done incredibly well so far, and I think he can continue to do so, but as I've posted here before, look at his QB rating against us, that is a large part why you lost.

Statistically speaking if you lose the turnover battle, you'll probably lose the game.

9th(rolling all into one): Your backs. If they can't run, it'll be the same story as in our 7, except worse. Flacco being a rookie QB in an AFC Championship facing #1 Defense in the league, well, if he has to pass most of the time, it will be a true test of character.

Statistically speaking sacks mean sorries. You're running game has to make room for Flacco, so he can drop back and not be afraid of the blitz every time. Granted, its not solely your backs, its your line, but I wanted to just have 9 numbers.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520