• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

talk me down...

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
Rock Bottom Golf has Never Compromise Sub 30 putters for $39 + shipping. I have added it to my card and been ready to submit the order at least 3 times. The hold up? I don't ever play anymore so its hard to justify buying equipment for me that I don't plan on selling and its going to be winter soon.....

Why on Earth would I buy this putter? It is a good deal though....

• Staff
Sounds like a woman buying a dress she'll never wear (and probably doesn't fit)... just because it was on sale.
Pretty much...

I won't hardly buy a putter that I can't sell...unless I couldn't miss with it. Hard to sell a NC.

Probably why it's so cheap to begin with.
Build one if you have the bug. There are a ton of milled heads on the bay. I'm sure you have an iron shaft laying around and grips are cheap.

With that being said I just won a bid for a Bettinardi Mizuno C-05H, so what do I know???

Build one if you have the bug. There are a ton of milled heads on the bay. I'm sure you have an iron shaft laying around and grips are cheap.

With that being said I just won a bid for a Bettinardi Mizuno C-05H, so what do I know???
Nice! Can't wait to see pics.

Nice! Can't wait to see pics.
Here's a stock photo:
t_22030.jpg

So you're considering buying something that:

a) You def won't use for the next 6 months
b) You might never use
c) You can't sell

Why wouldn't you buy it?! :confused:
In conclusion, it would be crazy for you not to buy that putter.

Why not play in the winter? That's when I play all of the expensive courses around here. Lol
3-4' of snow and sub zero temps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424