• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade Itsy Bitsy Spider - 35" - Winn Excel Jumbo AVS

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Reaction score
The title says it all-- for sale is a TM Itsy Bitsy Spider coming in at 35" with this grip ( Winn Excel Jumbo AVS Black Pistol Putter Grip at Golfsmith.com ). I've used this grip on every putter I've had for the last 3 years. This one could pass for brand new, as I'm very anal about my equipment staying clean and safe. I never let my grips touch the grass if I can help it, and NEVER my putter under any circumstances (since ya can't wash a Winn). Headcover is included, and is in fine shape.

The putter is in good shape. My camera takes such good pictures that things actually end up looking worse than they are. There's some sand on the face as my course was aerated last Monday, and I was putting on Wednesday before the rain had washed the sand off of the practice green. It doesn't even look dirty to the naked eye. Note to self-- find lousy camera for golf sales.

This is a nice, soft-feeling putter. The length is what got to me. I came from using 33" putters for years to this 35". I couldn't quite get used to it. To verify that I was right, I got a 34" putter for testing purposes. I happened to get a model that I've always liked, so I'm going to stick with it rather than cutting down the Spider.

I'll be selling it elsewhere shortly if there are no takers here. Ebay should net me $80+, so I'd like $70 + shipping here on ST. I will estimate shipping, which you'll send to me along with the $70. Any discrepancy will be settled after my trip to the post office, whether you end up owing me $4, or I'm refunding you $6. I have no desire to make money on shipping.

You can email me at [email protected]. I'm able to respond to messages sent there immediately, as they're forwarded to my handheld.

Trades are quite unlikely at this point, but not TOTALLY out of the question. Feel free to contact me with any other inquiries. Thanks!
IBSpiderSole.jpg
IBSpiderFace.jpg
IBSpiderTop.jpg

Is there a wrench and weight kit that comes with this putter?

It has moveable weights, but it doesn't come with a weight kit or wrench. The weights installed right now, which are the standard, are (2) 4-gram weights. Good question.

It was taking you long to sell that thing mate..... I thought you had changed your mind already hehehehe

I bought on in 34" for my brother in law for cheap as balls, and he loves it. Great putter, and from what I used it, puts a very, very smooth roll on the ball..

Nice putter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520