• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade Superfast Burner 2.0

Mine SHOULD be here within the next 7 days or so. Just before I head away on my trip to the big smoke (Melbourne) to take on the big boys. Hope I get some time to hit it first!

Just got my new TM Superfast Burner 2.0 9.5 stiff original shaft.....together with the 5 fairway wood, superfast 2.0 stiff original shaft as well!!!

very excited but can only try it out on the course next week friday when i've got a golf day. sunday there after i am playing at Arabella ( www.arabella.co.za ) - will let you guys know how it goes!!

Well my SuperFast is well and truly out of the bag. Didn't last long at all. I think I broke 80 with it four times in about 7 or 8 rounds.

Built a Callaway FT Tour with Graffalloy Comp NT X flex shaft and shot 71 off the bat on Saturday. Couple of 300 yard bombs with it and 9 of 12 fairways.

Don't believe there's anything wrong with the head as such, just mated with the wrong shaft. Think I'll pull the Nunchuk, tip trim it, whack a 910 tip on there and put it in my 910F 15.5*. Make a beast of a fairway wood.

Was looking at the new R1's today. The head (with all the adjustment gizmo) felt like a block of cement on the end of the shaft. If I switch drivers I'd have to try the Razr version 2 maybe. Or get on a monitor with the new Cally Razr fit Extreme. Doubt if I'll switch though.

Was looking at the new R1's today. The head (with all the adjustment gizmo) felt like a block of cement on the end of the shaft. If I switch drivers I'd have to try the Razr version 2 maybe. Or get on a monitor with the new Cally Razr fit Extreme. Doubt if I'll switch though.
You mean RBZ version 2 I think???

I got a new RBZ stage 2 which is supposed to be an upgrade of the RBZ (which was the upgrade for the Burner 2.0). Hope it works. If not I still have my Burner 2.0 to fall back on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520