• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thank you for all your support

TJValentine

Reaction score
Hello fellow golfers, I just wanted to come on here and drop a little note to all of you that pulled for me on The Big Break. I have received many great emails from people across the country which I truely appreciate. Paul is a true winner in many ways and he deserved the honor of being victor. I was very dissapointed in my play in the match against him but as we say...That is golf, no matter what level you are playing. My teaching career is my passion and the show will continue to open up many doors as it relates to teaching. I have since put together a website on The Big Break and golf instruction that I would love for you to explore. I will be answering questions regarding the show not only here but mostly in my instructional forum. Please stop by and say hi. Thank you all again for the great support, it means a lot to me not as a golfer but as a person.

Sincerely

T.J. Valentine
TJValentine.com

Congrats on your finish in BBIV. Looks like Paul was one cool customer all the way until the end. I thought he was going to lose it after 17, but that was one hell of a clutch putt to pull off the win.

Welcome to ShotTalk:usflag:

Congrats., We have a Celeb. amounst us.

Congrats.

I liked your motivation, throughout the show, you seemed very positive in most situations!

Also one question was that your Audi TT in the background of your video, when you where hitting balls on that we pitch near your home?

I agree

ualtim said:
Congrats on your finish in BBIV. Looks like Paul was one cool customer all the way until the end. I thought he was going to lose it after 17, but that was one hell of a clutch putt to pull off the win.

Welcome to ShotTalk:usflag:

I still though Guy was in it, and if I was betting on it a few weeks ago I would have put all 7 dollars I had in my wallet on him.:)

I have to admit a great big WTF flashed across my mind when I first saw this post.

Support? What support?
I could go on and on but it's Christmas time so I'll hold off for now......;)

(I am SUCH a cynic)

Well, I for one thoroughly enjoyed BB4. I had predicted Paul vs. Warren in the finals, but the Paul vs. Guy match turned out to be very competitive.

I still wonder about the number of shots by everyone that landed in the heather, but I have never been to Scotland, so maybe the course really is that difficult. TV has a way of flattening the course and altering perceptions.

It's free TV and I feel that I got more than my money's worth. :D

SiberianDVM said:
It's free TV and I feel that I got more than my money's worth. :D

Jeez, I pay for TGC. Satellite?

I'm with Sling. He just stopped by to spam and go.

Bart last year beats every US guy except Paul. And maybe even Paul.

And Davebud, I agree. Guy had the best game. TM said the same a week or 2 ago before he started sucking up to TJ's ghost.

Jeez, I pay for TGC. Satellite?

Cable here, so technically I pay for it as well, but I have about 85 channels, and 80 of them are total garbage. If I could pick & choose, I could reduce my cable bill by 90%.

Home Shopping? Hunting? MTV? Bloomberg? C-Span? Food? Home & Garden? Oxygen? We? etc,etc, etc. At least BB4 was something I cared about enough to watch.

Same here as far as cable goes

I get the strangest list of channels you can imagine, but TGC, and the Science Channel go along way to make up for India TV, Asia TV, Brigham Young University TV and some of the other ones.

Also as far as Guy goes, he and maybe Marty and Thomas will be able to ever see the real deal. Marty just needs to pull his head out and Thomas needs to relax a little. Guy should make it if he keeps trying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520