• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the 2009 Masters coffee cup challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff Ogilvy
Padraig Harrington
Phil Mickelson 6
Sean O'Hair 1

Phil Mickelson 6
Retief Goosen
Geoff Ogilvy
Paul Casey

Padraig Harrington
Lee Westwood
Brandt Snedeker
Hunter Mahan 2 + 5 for a non top 30 = 7

Kenny Perry 8
Anthony Kim
Geoff Ogilvy
Zach Johnson

Sling, one question... do our picks count in a different order than we list them? If the first one on my list gets 4'th do I get the 4'th place points or does he have to place 1'st?

Sling, one question... do our picks count in a different order than we list them? If the first one on my list gets 4'th do I get the 4'th place points or does he have to place 1'st?

I second that question, haha.

Sergio Garcia
Anthony Kim
Camilo Villegas
Geoff Ogilvy

The order you pick makes no difference. It's how the pick finishes. None of yours will make the cut anyway so no need to worry. :biglol:

the only order that matters is that on the pga website.

How you list your picks may show who you have a man crush on though...:wow: I guess you like the big breasted men as well as the young Irish lads.

JM Singh
DJ Trahan
Lee Westwood
Trevor Immelman

the only order that matters is that on the pga website.

How you list your picks may show who you have a man crush on though...:wow: I guess you like the big breasted men as well as the young Irish lads.

Don't forget angry Aussies and Wisconsinites.

these were my picks...guess I'll have to rethink this.

It's funny you mentioned that. I was wondering how many people, if any, check the picks already posted to avoid duplication... and what happens if there are duplicates.

That said, I'm not married to those picks... for a small con$ideration, I'd be willing to change ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35